Please read the following information on registration process before proceeding to register for the conference.
The registration fees are listed in the following table. Note that for each accepted paper at least one full registration (non-student) is required.
|Before August 25||After August 25||Before August 25||After August 25|
|400 Euro||–||500 Euro||–|
|500,000 Tomans||–||650,000 Tomans||–|
|Students||150 Euro||200 Euro||200 Euro||250 Euro|
|Non-students||250 Euro||350 Euro||350 Euro||450 Euro|
|Students||250,000 Tomans||3500,000 Tomans||350,000 Tomans||450,000 Tomans|
|Non-students||350,000 Tomans||480,000 Tomans||450,000 Tomans||600,000 Tomans|
Also note that:
- An author is considered as international if he/she is affiliated with an institution outside of Iran.
- Up to four additional pages may be purchased for 80 Euros per page for international authors and 150,000 Tomans for domestic ones (i.e., a total page limit of 12 pages).
- Your registration will allow you to attend the conference sessions, coffee breaks, lunches, and the conference dinner. Regular registration also includes the conference bag including a copy of conference proceedings.
- Your registration must be received by August 25 to ensure your paper(s) being included in the conference proceedings.
- Please send a photo or scanned copy of the payment’s receipt to [email protected]
- Any document confirming your IEEE/ACM/CSI regular or student membership must preferably be emailed to [email protected] or be faxed to the registration desk at: +98 21 60019246.
- No refunds will be made, irrespective of cancellation reason.
|Bank Transfer (Domestic attendees)|
|Bank Name: Tejarat Bank
Account No.: 304912227SHABA No.: IR750180000000000304912227
Branch: Tehran University/ Sharif University Kiosk
* International attendees who may not be able to pay the registration fees through bank transfer (for any reason), can pay on-site at the registration desk.